- Multi-company consolidation capability incorporating multiple currencies.
- Chart of accounts independent of financial reporting requirements.
- Multiple budgets capability including budget revisions.
- Full foreign exchange capability including forex revaluations.
- Recurring document release for repetitive processes, e.g. standing journals.
- Auto-reversing journals for accrual entries, e.g. period end reporting adjustments.
- Reconciliation documents for ledger account control.
- Automated year-end close capability.
- User definable financial reporting and analysis structures at multiple levels
- Business Group
- User definable summaries
- Hot-Drill and Hot-Link view modes allow navigation throughout reporting structures.
- Drop-down folder view of reporting structure and balances (Web only).
- Reporting capabilities include listings of account balances
and transaction details, schedules of account reconciliation activity,
and analyses of actual, budget and forecast values. Formal reporting
includes balance sheets and operating statements at company, business
group, location and department levels as appropriate.
Click for a larger view