- Cascading processing with cash management for cash sales order processing.
- Quote documents.
- Order documents.
- Shipment documents.
- Invoice documents.
- Credit Notes allow for security controlled credit authorisation.
- Query document options for security restricted document views.
- Sales Order release function allows for multiple orders to be
released on single shipments.
- Multiple shipments may be consolidated onto single invoices.
- Auto-generation of customer accounts from cash sale and quote documents.
- Auto-adjustment of stock in store but not recorded as on hand.
- Provides for the "supply" aspects of inter-warehouse transfer processing.
- Reporting capabilities include listings of open or in-process
sales quotations, sales contracts, sales orders and sales shipments,
control schedules relevant to the deletion of expired quotations,
contracts and orders, and analytical schedules in regard to quotations,
contracts, sales orders, sales shipments, and sales invoices and
credits including gross margins and price variations.
Click for a larger view