| > Solutions > Optional Industry Packages >Vehicle Distribution > Vehicle Management
- As descendants of inventory, common inventory attributes are inherited.
- Vehicles may have manual or automated costs built up from original
purchase through to custom modifications prior to sale.
- Categorised as new or used, vehicles can be purchased through
direct acquisition or trade-in.
- A comprehensive commission scheme is available with the ability
to define custom calculations.
- A commission document is available for final review and analysis
prior to processing.
- Integrated with purchasing, the importation of vehicles in
foreign currency allows for control and payment to suppliers in
their nominated currency.
- Reporting capabilities include listings of vehicle quantity
and value balances, listings of vehicle specifications, schedules
detailing vehicle inventory forecasts, and vehicle costing sheets
detailing the additional charges typically associated with preparing
vehicles for sale.
Click for a larger view