> Solutions > Optional Industry Packages > Warehouse Management > Warehouse Stock Control
Warehouse Stock Control
- As descendants of inventory, common warehouse attributes may
be inherited from parent data on a user definable basis, e.g.
product descriptions, pricing, etc.
- Default reordering scenario focused on minimum/maximum replenishment
- Full ABC analysis through user definable parameters.
- Cyclic (ABC), periodic or manual stocktake functionality.
- Ad-hoc adjustments capability for on hand balance corrections
- Inter-warehouse movements capability for immediate (ie. same
vicinity) stock transfers.
- Inter-warehouse transfers incorporating full in-transit processing
with Internet email notification of events.
- Source document drilldown (security permitting) from the current
status list, which includes quote, order, ship and invoice states
for sales and purchases.
- Reporting capabilities include listings of inventory item quantity
and value balances, listings of transaction details, and analytical
reports focusing on inventory ageing, inactive items, re-order
requirements, gross margin analysis, and sales and purchases histories.
Click for a larger view