- Designed for interaction with the general ledger, warranty accounts
record and control the true cost of warranty to an organisation
through the creation of warranty claims allocated to suppliers
and end users of the product.
- The timely production of warranty documents enables the prompt
submission of recoverable claims to suppliers for reimbursement.
- Allowance for free service claims and subsequent analysis and
reporting is provided.
- Comprehensive groupings allow for multiple custom analyses of
- Reporting capabilities include listings and analyses of warranty
claims and associated recoveries, servicing histories by product
and product groupings as appropriate, and analyses of the product
or component part failures that typically result in warranty claim
Click for a larger view